There's no need to track reward points. Free Kasasa Cash® delivers what you really want — real cash rewards. Just do some simple things that you're probably already doing, like using your debit card for purchases*. Think about it: cash back when you buy gas, groceries, school supplies … you name it. Start saving time and money with Kasasa® — get started today!
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited transactions
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements ($3.00 charge for paper statements)
- Mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free debit card
- Overdraft protection available
- $1 minimum deposit to open
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
*You will receive 2% cash as a bonus back on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle.To qualify for Cash Back rewards, you must: Have 12 debit card transactions post and settle within the monthly qualification cycle and have at least one direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle. Cash Back rewards will be credited to the account on the first day of the next statement cycle after which you qualified. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" is synchronous with your monthly statement cycle which is the first day of the month through the last day of the month. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM and intra-bank transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Debit card transactions process by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt may be required for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5 or higher. Consumers Only.