Thinking that community banks are dinky little operations that don’t have the same amenities and technologies that big banks have?
It might surprise you to learn that NobleBank is very advanced when it comes to mobile banking options. In fact, we are ahead of the pack when it comes to some offerings. You have the added advantage of having bankers and loan officers who know you by name and are more focused on client relationships than quotas.
Here are a few examples of how we’re bringing our technology game to our customers in Birmingham, Anniston, and surrounding areas.
NobleBank mobile banking options: high tech, high touch
Being able to access your banking and loan information and do online transactions are two of the most important components of your banking needs. With more than three-quarters of Americans using a mobile device to check their bank balance, the appetite for mobile banking has never been higher.
Here are just a few examples of the types of technology we offer to our customers.
- Mobile banking – keep up with your transactions and more on the go:
- Mobile deposits – no more treks to the bank. Make your deposits right from your mobile device.
- SecurLOCK EQUIP to protect your debit card. Worried about debit card theft or fraud? Our SecurLOCK EQUIP product allows you the ultimate control over how your debit card is used, from being able to turn them on or off, or set up alerts based on spending limits, locations, and more.
- Transfer funds between NobleBank accounts.
- Online bill pay – pay traditional and e-bills. Set up recurring payments. And most importantly – pay any person or company in the US.
- Person-to-person payments through PeoplePay – send and receive payments effortlessly, with no cash, credit card, or debit card needed. Unlike Venmo, PayPal, or CashApp, your person-to-person transactions are done in a secure banking environment, so there’s less risk of fraud due to unsecured third-party apps.
- eStatements – simplify your recordkeeping, get statements faster than the mail, and eliminate a paper trail.
- SMS bank texting – if you have challenges with your technology and need assistance, help is a text away!
In the end, every NobleBank transaction leaves you feeling like you’re part of the family. Customer service is our biggest priority. With all business endeavors and decisions being handled in a Godly manner, you can be assured that we strive every day to live up to the vision and goals we hold so dear.
Trust Your Online Banking Needs to NobleBank & Trust
NobleBank’s slogan: Friendly. Proactive. Professional. A community bank with “big bank” services and technologies, NobleBank meets the needs of our community and builds value for our customers in a way you won’t find at other banks. Click here to find a location throughout Central Alabama near you, or give us a call for more information about our mobile banking options at 256-741-1800.