Your home isn't just a place to live, it's an investment and a future for you and your family. So we understand that home buying can become overwhelming. Every mortgage is different and has its own style. Finding a loan for an individual or couple is a process of matching the right programs with the borrower's needs. Our goal is to save you time and money, while simplifying the process along the way.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Conventional Mortgages
- FHA & VA Mortgages
- Rural Development Mortgages (USDA)
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Investment Property Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation Mortgages
- Renovation Mortgages
- FannieMae HomePath Programs
- Budget-friendly repayment terms, unique to your situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
Meet Our Mortgage Team
Susan B. Calhoun
Bio: Susan Calhoun, Vice President & Mortgage Loan Officer, is based in NobleBank & Trust’s Birmingham office located at The Summit. Prior to joining NobleBank, Susan gained 29 years of mortgage lending experience in positions at BBVA Compass, Wells Fargo and AmSouth Bank. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alabama in Business.
Bio: Scott Nelson, Vice President & Mortgage Loan Officer, is based in NobleBank & Trust’s Calhoun County office located in Anniston. Prior to joining NobleBank, Scott gained 18 years of mortgage lending experience in positions at Jackson Mortgage and Regions Bank. He received his education at Jacksonville State University and Southern Union.
NobleBank & Trust. NMLS#307429. Copyright©2014. All rights reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations should apply. Equal Housing Lender.