MAKE PURCHASES FOR YOUR BUSINESS AT ANYTIME
BUSINESS CREDIT CARD
Enjoy convenience and control over your business spending with the NobleBank business credit card. Focus on your business knowing this card is secure with the latest EMV chip technology. Additionally, our expert security and fraud specialists monitor account usage – 24/7.
With this card and the support of NobleBank, you can streamline record keeping, manage your cash flow, and take advantage of an array of other business and travel benefits.
Services and Protection Offered
There are various services we offer about protecting your finances and providing the best customer support possible. We help you protect your business. We help you prepare for the unexpected with the benefits of MasterCard® services. Explore the variety of benefits available through NobleBank for your business credit card.
Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your card won’t hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases, whether online, over-the-phone, or in stores. Certain restrictions apply.
MasterRental® Insurance provides primary coverage (up to $50,000) for eligible rental vehicles and secondary personal effects coverage for up to 31 consecutive days.
Traveling for a business meeting? MasterAssist provides cardholders with travel-related assistance services when traveling 50 miles or more from home. Here are some of the services and benefits you have access to with MasterAssist:
- MasterLegal® Referral Service: Provides referrals to attorneys, or consultations with local embassies or consulates. MasterAssist will arrange for the transfer of up to $5,000 in cash from a family member, friend, or business associate to cover legal fees or travel emergencies.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance: Provides pre-trip destination information — including information on weather conditions, documentation (e.g., visas, passports), immunizations, and currency exchange rates. It will also help cardholders locate any lost or stolen travel materials, including luggage.
- Travel Services Medical Assistance: Provides a global referral network of physicians, dentists, hospitals, and pharmacies. If the cardholder is hospitalized, MasterAssist will arrange to have messages relayed home; to have the cardholder transferred to another facility; or to have a family member or friend brought to the cardholder’s bedside if they have been traveling alone.
- Master RoadAssist®: Provides emergency roadside assistance service in the United States and District of Columbia, including jump-starts, towing, gas delivery, and tire changes. Charges are the responsibility of the cardholder.
Purchase Assurance® provides coverage against theft or damage to most new items purchased with your eligible MasterCard up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to the cost of the item (excluding delivery and transportation costs) up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder account per calendar year.
VAT Reclaim Service provides coverage against theft or damage to most new items purchased with your eligible MasterCard up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to the cost of the item (excluding delivery and transportation costs) up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder account per calendar year.
MasterCoverage® is an employee liability protection program. This program protects companies and financial institutions from employee misuse of company card (credit, charge, debit, and prepaid) privileges on eligible MasterCard Commercial cards.
MasterCard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services – at no extra cost – to help you detect and resolve identity theft. Some of these services include:
- Expert Resolution Services: Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen.
- ID Theft Alerts™: This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement: Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver’s license, among other items.
SecurLOCK™ Equip App is an app you can have on any smartphone that allows you to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity. Some of the things you can do with the SecurLOCK™ Equip App include:
- Add control and protection to your debit or credit card
- Easily control how, when, and where cards are used
- Monitor card activity with customized alerts. Learn more about our business services.
Questions About Your Business Credit Card?
The team at NobleBank want to help you manage your business’ finances and make it as easy as possible. We’re here to help. Have questions about your business credit card or about business banking? Reach out to us. We have the answers!